Search this Blog

Search Results

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tuesday's Episode: Free on iTunes!

Tuesday's episode is available for free on iTunes. (Thanks to one of our loyal readers for the tip!) Open the iTunes Store, and search "19 Kids and Counting vol. 8."

33 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I am a happy mom of 3 little girls 6, 4, 2.5 & a baby boy 10 months:)

Lee said...

Sorry, can't find it.

Lee said...

Never mind. Got it! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't work for iTunes in the uk

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's not working for me :(

Anonymous said...

Hi there lily and Ellie I can't find the video is this because I live in New Zealand. Can you please post a an update when the episode is uploaded on YouTube as I can wait to see this episode
Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

I can not download this as I live in the uk. Is there some other way that I can watch this episode?

Anonymous said...

I live on the uk so how can I watch it

Kirsten said...

Is is only US? I'm in the UK and can't get it on iTunes, unless I'm searching wrongly or something =S

ILSE SCHAFFNER said...

Note: typing in "volume" instead of "vol." brings up no results. It looks like it costs $26.99, but that is the cost for the Season Pass. Just click on "Tokyo, Japan" and you'll get your free HD episode. Awesome!

-ilse

lexie.d said...

Is it available for non-Americans? Thx for the tip anyway :) Love your blog !

Kristina said...

I am not able to watch it that way. Is there going to be any other way to watch it online?

Anonymous said...

They must have removed it from their website... I can't find it. Is it on youtube as well?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

We can't get it on iTunes in the uk. Can you post it on this site like you did the last season please?

Anonymous said...

Please post it on the site we can't get it on iTunes in the uk!

Nicole said...

Will you let us know when someone puts it on youtube? I have a 4 year old mac and apparently I can't watch it unless I have a newer version because I can't download itunes.

諏訪智子 said...

I was waitting for Duggars back to watch on youtube. Will you update of Tuesday's episode there later ?

Lily and Ellie said...

Hi Readers,

If/when the episode is posted to YouTube, we will post the link. Until then, it looks like it is only on Amazon and iTunes.

~Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

It's not really free.

Anonymous said...

Also in the Netherlands I can not watch it. I hope it is soon on youtube! Anyway thanks for your blog Lily and Ellie

Ginger Clark said...

It only plays the first 20 seconds then shuts off.

Ginger Clark said...

Nevermind. Restarted iTunes and it worked fine.

Natalie said...

I downloaded it, but I can't seem to play it. I click on "download", but nothing happens. Help!

Anonymous said...

when can we see the episode on youtube?

Rosa said...

It's on YouTube since about an hour!!!! Thanks BlueBubbleGumRox :-)

Anonymous said...

The Duggars do Asia is now on Youtube! Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttcju7W6m54

Anonymous said...

ROSA: The episode is blocked on youtube

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE: I WILL TRY TO FILM THE EPISODE THIS WEEKEND AND POST TO YOUTUBE BY MID-WEEK! I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT GOOD QUALITY! From: Annie

saiful said...

For those outside USA go to YouTube at channel bluebubbleGumRox.the japan episode is divided into 4 clips..
Hope this helps! Cheers!

Lily and Ellie said...

@Natalie

Hi Natalie,

Try going to the "Purchased" tab in iTunes (found in the menu on the left side of the screen). Right-click on "Tokyo, Japan," and select "Play 'Tokyo, Japan."'

Hope it works for you!
Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

For all the people who can't watch this episode on iTunes:

The episode is also on youtube, in 4 parts. This is the link for the first part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttcju7W6m54

Have fun with watching it!!
Love, Sophie

ninornina said...

The Duggars dip Asia episode is on YouTube.. Just watched it.. It was soo good!! It's in 4 parts, just type in Duggars do Asia and its right there!! :D

Lily and Ellie said...

Thanks for letting us know! We just posted the link to the episode.

We are blessed to have such loyal readers.
Lily and Ellie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.