Search this Blog

Search Results

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tea Time in London

Here's an update on the Duggars' 25-day adventure...

This week they have toured Scotland, experienced Ireland, and are currently enjoying London. After seeing the city from the top of a double-decker bus, the ladies enjoyed an English tea.

9 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

Wow how awesom to have high tea in london thats got to be a amazing experiance for you all to travel around the world with a large family

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the shows about their overseas trips.

Stephanie said...

I guess there are some pictures on a myspace page with the Duggars in England!!! Josh has a beard...he looks so different. Let me know if you need the link :)

Stephanie

Sloane Woodford said...

cries to be in this family
:*(

Lily and Ellie said...

Thanks, Stephanie! Those pictures are originally from Amy Duggar's Twitter.

If anyone would like to check them out, here are the separate links:

http://instagr.am/p/Mm-tK/

http://instagr.am/p/MiV9p/

http://instagr.am/p/MXj1L/

Enjoy!
Lily and Ellie

Anna Hackel said...

love it!~~~

Anonymous said...

In that pic of Amy holding Josie, Josie looks an awful lot like her big brother Jackson. Cute

Anonymous said...

I totally saw them at the castle in Edinburgh! My husband noticed the Arkansas jacket and motioned for me to look... They seemed to be enjoying their trip so I didn't want to be rude and approach. Here's hoping they had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

I saw them as well walking down the street, going opposite directions. I saw a couple of the girls and couldn't figure out why they looked so familiar until a block later! My husband didn't believe me but now I know I was right :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.