Search this Blog

Search Results

Monday, July 11, 2011

Listen to This!

Just stumbled upon a fabulous interview that Jim Bob and Michelle did with Moody, a Chicago-based radio station, in February. Check it out here!

What did you think?

5 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

briansbabe74 said...

its always great to hear about how Michelle and Jim Bob met its so romantic! I think they are such great parents!

Anonymous said...

An excellent interview. Thank you for posting it for us. I particularly like the triangle illustration. What a great touchstone for a relationship.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your wonderful resources on the Duggars! They are such an encouragement to me and my family and we love them. This was a wonderful listen as always.

Denise said...

Great interview.. always enjoy listening to Michelle and Jim Bob. they have helped me, as I am a teacher of 4 year olds.

Angel Renee said...

Another great interview... thank you for posting it... I couldn't get it to work the first few times but finally did.. thanks...
Blessings,
Angel in PA

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.