- Jim Bob and Michelle race to submit the final manuscript of their second book (in stores now). In a house with eighteen children, you can imagine that's not an easy task. Michelle shares her perceptive "[Our children] are what our job is. The distraction is sitting down and trying to write a book."
- When asked what he learned about his wife through the whole process, Jim Bob replies, "Michelle is the sweetest person in the world, but she can also be very firm...sometimes we have a difference in opinion." Michelle gives her response: "When it comes to putting something in black and white, I just want it to be the way I really believe it ought to be, and I'm not going to settle for anything less."
- Jim Bob, Josh, and John-David spend several hours at an auto auction, bidding on vehicles to sell at Josh and Anna's car lot.
- All the Duggar men--and boys--head over to convert Josh's new car lot from a taco restaurant into a dealership. Even seven-year-old Jackson goes along to help. The youngest Duggar boy is embarrassed when Johannah tells the world that he still likes to play "Mom and Dad." But after a hard day at work, Jackson is eager to get home and tell his favorite playmate all about his experience working with the big boys.
- "They kind of communicate...like a typical married couple," Jim Bob describes the relationship between Jackson and Johannah.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
"Duggar Boys Day Out" Recap
On last night's episode of "19 Kids and Counting," Duggar Boys Day Out...