Time for another delicious Duggar recipe! This one is for the Duggar variation of chicken noodle soup. It may be April, but with all the cool weather we've been having, a mouth-watering pot of soup would really hit the spot.
Chicken & Noodles
- 8 cans cream of chicken soup
- 10 T. Mex. chicken boullion
- 17 c. water
- 1 onion chopped (or 1 T. onion powder)
- 4-5 bags egg noodles
- Chunks cooked chicken (optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Boil Soup, Bouillon, Water, & Onion. Boil 5 min.
- Add Noodles & chicken. Pepper either in pot or at table. Yummy!
*If you're a whole grain family, try substituting egg noodles with whole wheat noodles.
For more delicious Duggar recipes, visit our Recipes tab.
Have you made this recipe? Do you have your own chicken noodle soup recipe?