On tonight's episode of "19 Kids and Counting..."
- Josh and Anna made a failed attempt to purchase their second car lot from the bank they were renting from. Soon after, the bank told them to leave the property. To keep their business open as long as possible, the Duggars gave themselves eight hours to move everything off the lot. Were they successful? We'll see!
- Josh's siblings, Priscilla Keller, and a friend from Jana and John-David's mission trip showed up to lend a hand. When it came to moving the 50-some cars, boy was Josh thankful that five of his sisters and brothers can drive! Everyone admitted that the moving party was rather fun, and they finished the job with less than ten minutes to spare, but the hardest part was just beginning. Where on Earth would they put all the extra cars?
- After purchasing an abandoned restaurant, nicknamed the Taco Lot, Josh went before Springdale's zoning committee. His request to turn the property into a dealership was denied.
- The last flicker of hope was a meeting with the city council, but Josh and Anna weren't the only ones holding their breath. Since starting their business, they had hired two new salesmen, each of whom has a family of his own to support. To lighten the mood, the couple took their employees out for an appreciation dinner.
- What was the verdict of the city council meeting? The Duggars' request for rezoning was granted! "Only by God's grace," announced Josh.
- Wondering why Josh and Anna suddenly decided to buy a pet cat? One word: mice. "I don't really like an inside cat," said Josh. "But Anna doesn't really like inside mice, so we had to come up with a compromise."
Have you ever had problems with mice? What did you do about them?