Search this Blog

Search Results

Friday, October 15, 2010

20 Years, 300 Stitches

Over the past 20 years, the Duggars have had about 300 stitches! That's a lot of boo-boos.

About how many stitches has your family had collectively? Can you beat 300?

2 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Louise said...

I have broken a few bones but have never had stitches. My brother is the only one in our family who has -- he was checked into the backboard while playing hockey in high school. Ouch!

Grace said...

I have stitches on the roof of my mouth, on the corner of my right eyebrow when I fell into a coffee table. & I have stitches on the inside of my bellybutyon from kidney surgery. Unfortunately, 1 week before Thanksgiving, I have 2 get 2-3 mole's removed, to prevent melanoma & other skin cancers. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.