Bolded, blue text indicates an embedded link. Click to read more about each update.
- Season 8 of 19 Kids and Counting premieres April 1st, 2014, on TLC. Click here to see promo photos.
- In September 2013, Jessa Duggar began a courtship with Ben Seewald, an 18-year-old who lives three-and-a-half hours south of the Duggars. The couple met at church and began getting to know each other via texting conversations that were monitored by Jim Bob and Michelle.
- In late June 2013, Josh and Anna and their three children moved to Washington D.C., where Josh started a new job as Executive Director of FRC Action. FRC Action, an affiliate of the Family Research Council, was founded "to educate the general public and cultural leaders about traditional American values and to promote the philosophy of the Founding Fathers concerning the nature of ordered liberty."
- Josh and Anna welcomed their third child, Marcus Anthony, on June 2nd. Click here for pictures.
- The Duggars asked us to remind our readers that none of the kids, other than Josh and Anna, are on social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc). There are a lot of fake accounts on the web, but none are legitimate.
- Click to purchase the 5th season of 19 Kids and Counting, on sale on the Discovery Channel website.
- Click to purchase the 4th season of 19 Kids and Counting, also on sale.
- Growing Up Duggar was officially released on March 4th. Head to your local bookstore, or order online. The Duggar girls' book can be purchased on Barnes & Noble, Christian Book, Amazon, and many other sites. We read it, and we highly recommend that you do the same. Click here to read our review.