Search this Blog

Search Results

Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Duggar Birthday

Happy 19th Birthday to Joseph Duggar!
 

14 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

Joseph and Jinger seem to be pretty close. Such a nice thing to see.

Carissa said...

Happy 19 Birthday, Joshua! May God continue to bless you richly with every passing year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday joseph..hope u have a wonderful day with your family...

Anonymous said...

I love it Lily and Ellie, when you post the Duggar kids birthdays!
They are growing up so fast!

Jessica S. said...

Happy birthday Joseph. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day.

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to a great son!! May your year be filled with joyous memories with family and friends..

God Bless

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You are such an inspration to us all

Anonymous said...

I just slipped this one in under the rope...
Happy Birthday, Joseph! Have a tremendously blessed year!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! He looks a lot like Josiah in some of those.


God bless.
foundwhoiam.wordpress.com

Brianna said...

Happy 19th Birthday, Joseph!! I hope you had a really great day. :)

Elizabeth Kabugho said...

Happy Birthday Joseph!

Anonymous said...

joseph and john david seem pretty close
brotherly love

H said...

Hi, Duggar Family!! It's Huei-Yi (pronounced way e), and I just wanted y'all to know that I have gotten to know all of you very well by watching all of the episodes of your show on Netflix, and I think all of you are an amazing family!! All of you are in my prayers! I have also recently ordered your book The Duggars: 20 and Counting! I am so glad to know that you guys ended up having Michael and Marcus after the loss of Jubilee. Be encouraged and comforted that all of you will see her in heaven again one day. God has done amazing things in my life. I was raised in a Buhuddist home, and I came to know the Lord as my Savior on May 1, 1995. I am currently going to college online majoring in Psychology so I can become a Psychology. I am working on my Associates, and want to keep going until I get my Ph.D in college. I also got married on April 29, 2013. Please keep me and my husband in your prayers. I love all of you in Christ,
Huei-Yi Pan (Dempsey)

Amanda said...

Dang hard to believe he is 19 already. That has got to feel weird to jim bob and Michelle.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! We answer as many of your questions as we can, but due to the number of comments we receive daily, we are unable to answer every one. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.