Search this Blog

Search Results

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Many Faces of Johannah Duggar

There is a lot of energy and spunk bundled into seven-year-old Johannah. Take a look at some recent snapshots, courtesy of Anna Duggar:


19 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

She is such a sweetheart! :)

Anonymous said...

MR POTATO HEAD!!!

Lucy said...

She looks so much like Jim Bob in that lower right picture. So cute!

Jessica S. said...

so cute!

Mandi said...

She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She might just be my favorite duggar!!!! But I love all of them :)

Elena said...

Cutie!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing Anna

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Josiah on the top pic to the right!

Tatianna said...

She reminds me of my sister Aubrianna (they both have the same middle name!) who is just a year younger than her.
Both girls are very sweet and special.

Anonymous said...

I love this! I wish we could see MORE of the younger Duggars, just the everyday kid stuff, without any special trips or assignments. There's something so special about seeing Johannah here, just goofing around with a Mr. Potato Head.

alexia said...

was anna visting?? cause they allready live in D.C. ..... she is SO cute she looks like jana............:)

I Dig the Duggars said...

Cute pics - I love Johannah's spunkiness. She most reminds me of Janna and Jessa.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Johannah has such character, she will go far......

Katie Allen said...

She's one my favorites! I just love her.

Anonymous said...

Johannah is a beautiful, intelligent and vivacious girl. I wonder what she will do in life as an adult

Anonymous said...

If all Duggar children have 19 kids Michelle and Jim Bob will be grandparents to 361 children
WOW ! ! !

Anonymous said...

I love Johanna!!!! She is my favorite!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.