Search this Blog

Search Results

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Watch "Fencing and Fireworks" on YouTube

Last night's show is now on YouTube, thanks to a loyal reader. 19 Kids and Counting, "Fencing and Fireworks" is embedded below.


36 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

Great Episodes!!
I saw the episode called Duggars Make A Difference and I was touched By Jill and Her connection with her friend In Honduras,Enia.

I was just wondering if they still keep in touch by letters or something.Please reply to this because I was curious about it and I'd really like to know.

Thank you for your Time
Anonymous

Hobbieswithtina said...

Is there going to be two episode this week or just one.
Thanks so much for keeping us update.

Emmie said...

Thank you guys so much! I don't have cable but I love the Duggers and it is awesome to be able to watch them. But is this legal?

Anonymous said...

thanks for adding!!! :-D

TheBeadtriss (aka Krista) said...

That is fun to watch! Thanks for posting it!! ~Krista
Beadtrisslane.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

Grandma in pants. Yahhh!! she looks so much more comfortable then those stiff/straight knee length skirts she always wears. They really should wear more comfortable clothing so they can stretch out and exercise more. It is not good on those older kids and adults bodies to just stand around in skirts all the time or jeans on the boys. When dressed like that, you have a natural tendency to not stretch or move around too much as the clothing is restrictive. Our bodies are meant to be stretch and moved all around on a regular basis. I can't believe those guys couldn't even or hardly touch their toes.

Anonymous said...

I've noticed occasionally that grandma isn't wearing a skirt instead she has on capris wonder why the other girls don't wear capris sometimes they r just as modest as skirts are .

Rachel said...

Are two new episodes still playing weekly? Or have the reduced it to one?

Anonymous said...

That was so good! I would love to know how does Jessa put her hair in those big waves?

Anonymous said...

Hi Lily and Ellie,

Two questions for you: Who of the Duggar girls sings the high part during their songs? Also, do they have a stylist who comes to do the older girls' hair when the camera men are around? It'd be great to have a video on "how to do your hair like Jana Duggar" -- or something like that :)

Thanks!

William Neumann said...

Was there an episode other than "Fireworks and Fencing" that aired last night?

Meccenzie Harper said...

So was there only 1 new episode last night? I'm curious about michelle's 46 birthday party, is that going to air next week? Or is it out there somewhere and I've just missed seeing it?

Anonymous said...

Jim Bob and Michelle with their plays on words - Lol

Anonymous said...

Its still not up on Amazon! COME ON!!!!!!!!

I think i'll be anonymous, sounds cool. (heehee)

Proverbs Mama said...

Our whole area was under a burn ban during that episode. Wish they would have been better examples in that. But, it was still a fun episode.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Joy didn't get to join in on the fencing. Ever since she hit puberty, she seems to be forced into doing "older girl" activities and seems miserable.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Jinger could play 2 Pianos at once!!How long has she been able to do that?

I want to know if Jill Duggar will keep in touch with her Honduran Friend Enia and how well her Spanish lessons are coming along I myself can speak a little spanish.

Good Episodes this season!
To bad it has to end so fast
May God Bless you.

From Anonymous

pga127 said...

Grandma Mary seems to think very sensibly. Good for her wearing gauchos. They are appropriate for the activity and her! Others in the family should take a lesson!

Lily and Ellie said...

@Meccenzie Harper

Hi Meccenzie,

That's correct, there was only one new episode this week. Next Tuesday, TLC will air an hour-long season finale that will feature Michelle's birthday.

Have a great day,
Lily and Ellie

Lily and Ellie said...

@William Neumann

Hi William,

"Fireworks and Fencing" was the only new episode this week.

~Lily and Ellie

Lily and Ellie said...

@Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Next Tuesday is the season finale, which will be 60 minutes long.

~Lily and Ellie

Lily and Ellie said...

@Emmie

Hi Emmie,

We always do research before we post, and to our knowledge, it is legal.

~Lily and Ellie

Lily and Ellie said...

@Hobbieswithtina

Hi Hobbieswithtina,

There was only one new episode this week. Next week is the 60-minute season finale.

~Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

omg josie is such a cutie-pie!

Anonymous said...

@ Anonymous
you mentioned in your comment that the duggars "should wear more comfortable clothing so they can stretch out and exercise more." As a young adult who wears skirts all the time, I can say that skirts do not restrict exercise, stretching, etc. I and my sister play sports in skirts, ride bikes, go for walks, etc. We have found that you can do lots of activities while wearing a skirt. Not all skirts are restrictive. When you think about it, women have been wearing skirts longer than they have been wearing pants. Also, women used to do everything in a skirt, whether it was working or other activities. With regard to skirts, there also seem to be more styles, colors, and lengths than pants/capris, which, in my opinion, makes them more fun to wear. Comfort is not an issue, either. Skirts are much cooler in the summer than pants/capris. A skirt can also be as warm or warmer in the winter, as long as you have a good pair of leggings :) Also, many pairs of pants/capris are also so tight today, which not only restricts movement, but is also uncomfortable. Try a skirt, maybe you'll find you like it more than pants!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting!! I just watch the episode (Duggars Make A Difference) That was a blessing and I was touched by the way they made a difference in the peoples life and make friends with them!! I would love to do that! I hope Jill ia able to keep in touch with her friend!! That was so sad when she had to go and could not take her too. If she could of taking her home with her she would of. I would of too!! I hope they are able to go back!! God bless them all!
Don't Quit on the LORD!!!
Catherine K

Lauren H. said...

I was very surprised to see Joy not fencing! She's the more tom boy type. And why was Grandma Duggar wearing pants? That is so not like them. I was quite disapointed with that.

Anonymous said...

I was surprised to see Joy staying out of the fencing too, but really, it isn't that unusual. I'm 22 and still a massive tomboy, but when I hit puberty I did pull back from a lot of those "embarrassing" things my family did. I'm pretty sure she's not being pressured into anything; hopefully if she wants to take part she will! Can't wait to see next week (honestly still expecting/hoping to hear news of a courtship, but who knows at this point)!

--Niki

Kevin said...


Justin was awesome, most valiant swordsman in North West Arkansas, bravely matching blades with Jim Bob Duggar! His eyes, smile and enthusiasm remind me of my hero, the swordsman Reepicheep (from the Narnia movies). Extraordinary Justin!
I too wished Joy had tried fencing, think she would have performed great. Glad Grandma Duggar enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous said...

wow do all the girls have iphones?

Rema said...

@Kevin

Justin also reminds me of Reepicheep.

Anonymous said...

Where has John-David disappeared to??

Anonymous said...

I don't think wearing pants should be a disappointment. It seems that people who wear only skirts really have an issue when someone chooses not to. The bible does not say a woman must wear a skirt or that they are better in God's eyes than someone who chooses to wear pants. I grew up wearing skirts and dresses and so has most of my family. You won't catch any of us girls wearing a dress/skirt outside of church or very special occasion. It is much easier to scrub the floors, scrub the toilets, run, play basketball, baseball, volleyball, stretch, do aerobics, ect. with pants/shorts than any type of skirt. When I would wear a skirt that allows me to do this, I trip over it all the time and rip it. Sorry, I am a tomboy at heart and love to be active. I don't believe God sees me as any less of a child of His due to this fact. Also, I don't believe JoyAnna would have thought fencing would have been embarrassing. That just seems too odd that any of the girls would think that let alone JoyAnna.

Rema said...

@Anonymous

John-David seems to keep himself pretty busy with his towing buiness, the volunteer fire department, and other odd jobs.

Anonymous said...

I mean this in the nicest way, but it does seem like joy is trying so hard to be a young adult but she's forcing herself to miss out on a lot. You can still be a mature youn lady and be athletic and have fun joy :(

Anonymous said...

....a little humor....and God say'th, "If a woman wear'th pants, she is doomed to the bad place." Ha, ha! Not!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! We answer as many of your questions as we can, but due to the number of comments we receive daily, we are unable to answer every one. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste.