Search this Blog

Search Results

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Season Finale on YouTube

Once again, loyal reader gtaboy107 has uploaded the latest episode to YouTube. 
Last night's season finale is embedded below.

19 Kids and Counting "Michelle's Birthday Makeover"

61 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

thank you! this last season you were a loyal person to all the other's who dont have cable or couldn't watch for whatever the reason is. this is so kind of you to uploaded all these episodes. it's very much appriciated X's 100 thanks again gtaboy107.

Anonymous said...

lol jim bob is the funniest guy ever, plus the hairstyle looks great!

TheBeadtriss (aka Krista) said...

They did a great job on the birthday! :} Thanks for posting! ~Krista

lexie.d said...

Waouh! I guess that was Michelle's best day ever !!! So many great ideas, they did a wonderfull job for a 24h birthday present :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Australian reader said...

Awesome
Thanx alot

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for this reader putting these up every week. This family is very inspirational to me and it is one thing on TV that I feel like I can watch. We don't have TV and when we gave up Cable this was the one show that I was very sad about missing (when they had a lot fewer children!) -- love that I don't have to miss out anymore. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

she looks good. and since when does michelle have a favortie store that is not a resale shop.

Élise said...

Michelle's new look suits her very well. It's unbelievable how she looks even younger than she does normally.

Élise said...

Michelle's new look suits her very well. I couldn't believe how she looked even younger than usual.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know the name of the coffee shop they went to in this episode?

Anonymous said...

Michelle has Gods glory on her countance. She doesn't really need a makeover.

Nicki said...

Thank you so much for posting these, I do not have paid TV and the only way I get to keep up with the Duggars is to come here. I really hope they come to Australia sometime, I would love to hear them speak

Anonymous said...

Don't know, but did you notice all the "Sale" signs?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Michelle looks a lot like Grandma Duggar with that hairstyle.

Anonymous said...

WOW! LOVE the new hairstyle on Michelle! She looks SO much younger!!

Thank you to whomever is posting all these videos. I love this blog. I don't have TV or cable either. Was tired of filtering all through the filth to find good shows like the Duggars!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks even younger with the new hairstyle! Later they showed her again with curly hair (but shorter), and it was also very good.

Melinda said...

this is the first time i have heard of the Duggars! WOW just amazing! And ya'll seem to have plenty of patience and love for each other as well as the kids!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love the new hairstyles on both Jim Bob and Michelle! Very nice and up to date! :o)

Nicole Spring (Frontier Dreams) said...

The store was Christpher and Banks. They have a good selection of modest clothing.

Sheila (UK) said...

Thanks for these episodes. I live in the UK and it's not always easy to catch the whole season.
God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Jim bob's throw up story was disgusting. I can't believe Michelle was laughing!

Treasure19 said...

wow wow wow wow wow, so excited to see them go to china! :D

Treasure19 said...

awww Michelle is so sweet...i love it how she takes time to say thanks to every one of her kids and give them hugs <3 :)

Treasure19 said...

oh sorry lol (about the earlier comment), i didn't know they cancelled the trip cos i hadn't watched all of the video...that's too bad, but still was so sweet the episode was great, thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Michelle's hair looks amazing!
Que Dios Los Bendiga!
barbara
Miami, Florida

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much!!!! I loved watching this episode! Do you know if the Duggars are going to have another season?

Anonymous said...

This is such a heartwarming family, and Michelle is such a blessing to everyone whose lives she touches. She NEEDED this makeover. I believe that her previous hairstyle was actually distracting, as are the style of clothing. However, her inner spirit shines through and her face just glows with it, so matter what her hair or clothing would ever look like, she's always beautiful and so generous in her sharing of self.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Lily and Ellie for letting us know that they are up!! And thanks to gtaboy107 for uploaded all these episodes!! I really appreciate it!! My family does not have cable so i can not watch they on TV so this is the only way i can Thanks!!!

God bless you all!!
Don't Quit on the Lord!!
Catherine K

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle, curls suit her.

Katie said...

I love MIchelle's make over. I think her hair length like that looks wonderful. Most women her age do look better with shorter hair rather than that long look which is better suited to girls and women in their 20-30 age range.

Anonymous said...

Haha Michelle looks like GrandmaDuggar!!!!!! I like her old style better!!!!

Emma said...

Although I definitely could have done without watching the kids throw up for the last 10 minutes I actually thought that the ending of this episode was the first time we've seen a proper, real and honest example of what good parents they are. Most of the time on the show we see them doing stuff which isn't what most of us normally do, but to see them working together to look after their obviously very sick children was just so lovely. I would have felt satisfied ifthat was the whole episode (except for all the vomit!)

Thanks to the reader for posting it on youtube, we are so so far behind in the uk! I'm looking foward to next season - I'm assuming that it'll start off with their trip to Japan and China (as that was obviously a bit of a 'cliffhanger' and would make sense that they had taken a break from filming and the crew would come back a couple of day before they left)

I am also very happy that
(so far) TLC has not shown any of the Duggar's campaign work, as I do not think it would be in anyone's best interests :)

Erin said...

Love this final episode! Can't wait for the next season! Thanks for uploading all of these episodes. Without uploading them us British wouldn't be able to see them for months xxx

kelly said...

I am not one to post a comment but I do want to comment and say that I love Michelle's haircut. I think we all deserve to have a fresh new look.

CDG said...

Thank you for such a wonderful show! I am from Arkansas originally, residing in TN now (TriCities) and LOVE keeping up with your show.

One of the strengths I enjoy keeping up with is your organizational skills for everyone! A neat freak and organizing nut myself, it amazes me how you do such a great job.

And by the way -- LOVED both of the new hairstyles!!! Both look AWESOME.

Thanks for sharing your life with us all. :) Enjoy your day!!

Anonymous said...

I have a questions for Michelle. Have you ever thought about showing your kids the love series by janette oak? It's a Christian based film. It shows us just how important god and Jesus are in our lives. And every thing that god dose there is a reson behind it.

Anonymous said...

Your new hair style looks awesome. It makes u look tons younger. I hope you had a happy birtjday

Anonymous said...

I would rather die than have to spend so much time with my family like the Duggars do. Children need to have friends other than their siblings.

Anonymous said...

micheles new hair style is fantastic

Anonymous said...

I think she went to Christopher & Banks

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice hair to Michelle Duggar! She almost looked like Anna for a second without her curls!

Kevin said...

When Anna, Jessa and Joy-Anna took Michelle shopping for a new outfit, laughed at Joy's comment,

"I really can't do shopping. It's not my thing."

blmcd said...

Following on from someone's comment, I think they actually do have lots of friends outside of the immediate family. I imagine the producers prefer to show footage of the family together rather than lots of different people we're not familiar with.

Anonymous said...

why are the duggars lying here they never shop for new. why did they not go to a resale shop?

Anonymous said...

jim bob looks like a member of "the offspring" with the new hair and the understatement "open-shirt-style" - i loooove it!!!

Anonymous said...

How funny-going to China! Where you can only have one kid, and the Duggars have 19!!

Anonymous said...

Did the Duggars end up going to China and Japan?

Agreed Michelle does look like Grandma Duggar with the new do!

Ginger Clark said...

Michelle looks so young with the new hair style! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I think the Duggar's are changing. I think it is very odd that Christopher/Banks is Michelle's favorite store. Obviously that means she must shop there often. I am guessing they don't buy used much anymore.

Anna said...

Hey Lily and Ellie
I was just wondering, do you know if the Duggars did make it to China and Japan?

Thanks
God Bless

Lily and Ellie said...

@Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

The Duggars did end up going to Asia.

~Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

That was my favorite episode so far I laughted and I cried, and I've watched all of them...michelle is so precious, I loved when they were laying on the floor with all the little one, and their makeovers were hilarious, they looked young and in style:) Go duggars can't wait to see what happens in 2013 (if they go on the trip or not:))I can always watch the duggars and I am in a better mood. :)

AllyD said...

HI, I love michelle's new hair and I think this family is wonderfull, I just I know is going to seem odd, but is it me, or did anyone notice several times Jim Bob tried to kiss michelle and either she would turn around or just offer her cheek? the 2 firts times I was like well she is excited but it seem to keep going and he seem to be wanting to have a actual kiss. Don't know it just odd to me, did anyone else noticed? I watched it 3times so I know is not in my head. nothing wrong with it I guess, just seem odd was all

Anonymous said...

I loved Michelle's old stile

Anonymous said...

They are all just darling, the whole family!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Michelle looks great! Her new do shows the world her beautiful countenance without focusing on her hair. People have thought she was Pentecostal or Mormon for years; now they now she is a conservative Christian that doesn't believe in rules that aren't true to scripture. It's not a sin to cut your hair. Where do people get that silly non biblical rule.... Go gettem RIGHTEOUS MOMMA!!! YOU LOOK GREAT! A true example of looking classy and relatable to everyday moms!

Christy said...

Love, love, love Michelle's new haircut! It's so cute on her. Even if she leaves it kind of wavy (just out of the shower) and grows it a bit longer, it will still look great! -Christy

Celestia said...

I am a Mormon, and I would consider it an honor if people thought Michelle was Mormon. Mormon moms look "conservative Christian". Just look at Ann Romney. They don't believe it is a sin to cut their hair.

Lisa said...

I like Michelle's previous hairstyle because 1) it looks good on her, 2) it's in keeping with her beliefs and convictions, and 3) precisely because it's not "fashionable." Who is it that decides for women what is acceptable for style and length of hair? That's just silly. Michelle looks sweet and feminine, not sophisticated and "fashionable." And yes, the makeover hairstyle did look like her MIL's. Her MIL is a sweet lady, but she should be encouraged to let her hair go naturally gray. She could wear it in a soft bun and look adorable! God Bless you Duggar family!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure, based on the sales signs all over the place, that it was an outlet store, not the normal retail shop. And good grief. Lying??

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.