Search this Blog

Search Results

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Like Our New Header?

We decided that the header needed some sprucing up. 
Notice anything different?


37 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

You put everyone's name under their picture

Amy said...

The names under the pictures?

Anonymous said...

I personally prefer the non slanted title better.

Anonymous said...

yea it has the names on it i like better with the names.
-brittani

Anonymous said...

The names.

Rebekah said...

I have and thought it was a great idea. :)

Q.OJ said...

MICHAEL'S IN IT!!!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Added their names!!

Anonymous said...

Yes you put names under The pictures. I like it. when are the movies coming out.

Anonymous said...

No....what is different??? :0

Debra said...

Michael and Mackenzie are on it now!!

Alicia said...

No I don't see anything different

Anonymous said...

I like how you put the names of each family member! Have a good weekend Lily and Ellie!
You're favorite fan from Paris France

Anonymous said...

Hey You put their names on it!!!
So sad it's the season finale though. This has been a good season.

I would like to see a question and answer episode and maybe another Central America Trip.

I have a question for Lily and Ellie. Does Jill still study Spanish and write to her Honduran Friend Enia? I have been asking this for a week and I'd be happy that if you could please answer it as best you can that would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks for posting all the updates on the Duggar Family. May God bless you and your family and may you have a wonderful holiday season.

Sincerely Anonymous1700

Lauren Davidson said...

yeah. you named everyone

Anonymous said...

You added their names!

Alicia said...

Nothing changed

Anonymous said...

Yes. You added each person name to his or her picture.

Lena said...

You inserted their names, and changed the last three pictures.

Krista K. said...

You did white borders on the pictures, and a blue lining of "The original Duggar blog". Am I right? ~Krista

Lily and Ellie said...

@Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

Due to the number of comments that we receive, we are not able to address every question.

Whether Jill keeps up with Enia is not something that the Duggars have announced.

We are honored to have you as a reader,
Lily and Ellie :)

Anonymous said...

You added "Original" to the blog's name:))))

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

I like the updated design. It is very easy to see everyone and helps me remember all the names. My kids like reading their names, too, as we look at the website together.

Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I really love it! You guys put the names on it!!! Great job!! Thanks again for doing this blog!! God bless!
Don't quit!!
Catherine K

Anonymous said...

On my machine what is different is that it doesn't load. That makes it very different because now it is just a large empty space at the top of the page. :O

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

The Names!! Honestly though, I liked it better the way it was before...but it still looks great! And now I can get more practice on the order of all the names! hahahaha!!

Anonymous said...

It looked better without the names. And on j b n m's pic the one name is covering the pic...

Anonymous said...

You hyphenated John-David and Joy-Anna but you forgot Jordyn-Grace.

Sam said...

Anna's piture's been added & everyone's name is under each picture.

angi said...

There is a white border around the entire blue field.

Anonymous said...

I feel that the names over crowd the title and it's just too much now! Most fans know everyone's name's or can at least recognize them by their faces!

Anonymous said...

The names on the header. It looks nice, but I think I preferred it the other way (maybe just cause I know their names and can recognize them!). Anyway, great job!

Anonymous said...

I would like to ask...What do they use and how do the Duggar girls perm their hair?

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were wondering why Josh and Anna weren't put together into one picture instead of two separate.

Anonymous said...

the names!! :) I like it.

Lily and Ellie said...

@Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

Putting Josh and Anna together in the header would cause there to be an odd number of pictures. This way, everything is symmetrical.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
~Lily and Ellie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.