Search this Blog

Search Results

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Episodes on YouTube!

Thanks to a loyal reader, Tuesday's episodes have been posted to YouTube. (Click here to watch last week's show, "Duggars Down the Aisle.")

Click here to watch 19 Kids and Counting, "Duggar Growing Pains," and click here to watch "Duggar Sick Day."

*On a side note, Anna's older sister, Priscilla, is expecting her first child. Congratulations to David and Priscilla Waller!

32 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Jennifer said...

Congratulations David and Priscilla! I will pray for Priscilla to have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. God Bless you guys!

Virginie Eulalie said...

waouh!!! Super, merci pour les francais ;-)

Gtaboy107 said...

Not a problem! I've just gone to college, so the upload time depends on my class, if I have to do my last class it will be up like the last two episodes, if I don't have that class it will be up early.

I love all the great comments towards me, it's really nice to see how many people I can make happy by just uploading a show.

Have a fantastic week and God Bless,

Michiel

Anonymous said...

Great, love watching but don't live in US, so this the chance for me. Thanks for the blog and links.

Joke Vermanen said...

Thank you so much for uploading these! I wish I could see the episodes from last season.
But for now I am pleased with what I'm able to see :D

Anonymous said...

Congrates Wallers!!!!! Ill be watching this episode as soon as i finish school:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael, thanks a lot from Australia xx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS DAVID AND PRISCILLA! How exciting!

Thank you whoever uploaded them!!! That's the best news I've heard all day! =D

Sarah D said...

Awwww congratulations Priscilla and David

Thank you for uploading the videos. It's hard to watch them here in England otherwise :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for uploading Michiel, and to Lilly and Ellie for posting them!

God bless!

Anonymous said...

I knew she was expecting once I saw that pic of her on her website! Congrats Wallers! How excting

Robyn said...

Thanks so much for the links. We don't get the Duggars show here in Australia. I stumbled across them on the internet quite by accident and have enjoyed watching the show on YouTube ever since! They are such an encouragement. I really appreciate their ministry and wonderful servant hearts.

Libby said...

congrats to Priscilla and David! I hope the best for the couple and the unborn child and blessing!

Anonymous said...

This made my day to see they were uploaded thank u!! :) love the Duggars!

Anonymous said...

Thanks soo much for uploading them Michiel! and thanks to Lily and Ellie for posting and leting us know! Congrats to David & Priscilla! God bless you all!
Don't quit on the Lord!
Catherine K

destiny said...

David and Priscilla are doing nice job expecting first child, and another thing, her sister Susanna is expecting her first child as well.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for uploading this! I live in the UK and I wouldn't be able to watch it otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Yes suseanna Keller is also expecting I'm pretty sure she is a bit further along than Priscilla

Janell Milner said...

This is a better video link to A Duggar Loss episode. It isn't just on a monitor.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt209r_19-kids-and-counting-s09e09-a-duggar-loss-hdtv-mw-xvid_shortfilms

Thanks for all you do! :)

Serving A Generation for Jesus said...

Thank you!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats David and priscilla

Aurora said...

Many thanks from Germany too! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! for Al of these updates and Episodes!!! I don't have the channelso this is such a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. Only way I can watch in the UK.

Anonymous said...

YAY for David and Priscilla!!! I am so excited for them! It's about time someone in the family was pregnant!

staceyjmitchell said...

Congratulations to Priscilla and David, amazing news of their bouncing bundle of baby joy on the way! God is so good!

Anonymous said...

@anonymous 4:39 Sussanah is pregnant as well

AllyD said...

I know this is gonna sound odd, but how long David and Prisicilla have been married? I know having children is a blessing, but I myself have found out how much I missed out by not having time to get to know my husband and bond with him before we had children, well it seems to work well for them I guess , Congratulations

Anonymous said...

The new series is on amazon instant video!!! It is a moral way to watch if you dont have TV.

Anonymous said...

AllyD,
I believe their wedding was in February...definitely earlier than I would want for myself (my husband and I married young and actually promised to wait 10 years before trying for kids--we have 4 years to go now!)
When your religious beliefs do not allow for any kind of contraception or natural family planning (like David and {Priscilla, you don't really have that option though. David and Priscilla seem really happy about it though, and I wish them the best.

-Lisa

shad said...

Priscilla talked to me about the Lord and she got me into the bible. I bless the Lord for them and the new baby

Anonymous said...

To Anonymous who referred to Amazon Instant,

Amazon does not allow you to have these shows if you are outside the US, the same is also true if you try to purchase from iTunes with a non-US account.

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.