Search this Blog

Search Results

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jed the Filmmaker

Influenced by the TLC crew, Jedidiah Duggar has developed an interest in film-making. Watch him work in the following video.


11 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Natalie said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad Jed found something he loves doing. Can't wait to see him years down the road becoming a pro!

Anonymous said...

How nice :) The new episodes are on YouTube by the way :D

Anonymous said...

He is about my age and if I marry a Duggar it probably will be him or Jer. He's cool, heart in the right place:)

Anonymous said...

Priscilla and David Waller have just.made a big announcement on their website. Congratulations to them!

Anonymous said...

Lily and Ellie, Good news, last nights episodes are on youtube!! :)
-Victoria

Ginger said...

I love how well-spoken homeschoolers are! Impressive.

Anonymous said...

I bet to differ how well spoken homeschoolers are. Really listen to them and the Bates children. Then come back and tell me your opinion now.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet young man with a growing talent!

Anonymous said...

he and his bro are awesome. :) Great job Jed on that film-making - hope you go far!!!

♥ from Lydia (13) & Harmony (13) ♥

Libby said...

he is pretty good at being a film maker when he gets older!

Drew said...

This is an awesome video! Jedidiah is a great camera man/film maker. He will be good in that field for sure. He and I share alot of the same hobbies...as I also enjoy videography..so I love when he is on the show filming! He does such an awesome job! Way to go Jedidiah!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.