Search this Blog

Search Results

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Duggars Down the Aisle" on YouTube

Last night's episode of 19 Kids and Counting, "Duggars Down the Aisle," is now on YouTube! (Thanks to our lovely readers for the tip!) The video is embedded below. Might not be up for long, so watch it as soon as you can.
 

71 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Gtaboy107 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gtaboy107 said...

No problem, I've saw almost every episode on Youtube and I decided to do the favor by uploading it myself, I can upload it so that people can download it, if they are interested in that. ;)

God bless,

Michiel

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, why not to leave your first kiss until marriage.....cringe at the 'kiss' in the car!!

Loved the episode though, thanks!

aishah said...

Thank you, i love the duggars x Anna looks so pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

I liked this episode, but I wanted to see more of the wedding. The girls already talked about what type of guys they would marry in a previous episode. I wanted to see more of the reception.

Marjo said...

I'm curious but I'm just watching season 5... We're really behind here in the Netherlands, so I'm watching online now.

Anonymous said...

If Anna was pregnant back they would have told us by now! It is an insult to say she looks pregnant when she isn't.

Candice Haase said...

The video about 15 minutes in becomes out of Sync with the audio. You might want to check it and re-upload it. Thanks for posting it I enjoyed it.

Charity Frazier said...

Loved it! Thank you. :-)

Sonya said...

Thank you for the posting of the video. I no longer have tv. This was a big help. :-)

Anonymous said...

THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

~Sarah

habecker said...

you can watch their whole wedding on their website http://davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/03/17/wedding-video/

speaking of their website, during this episode, one of those little bubbles that pop up with extra info stated they courted for 6 months. per their own words/website, TLC got this wrong!

Anonymous said...

Was Jana one of the bridesmaids?

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice that in the episode when the girls are talking about their future husbands they are wearing the same outfits they were wearing for the photo shoot back in like May?

Anonymous said...

@Gtaboy107wanted to say thanks for uploading the video :-) it means so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree Anna looks like she's expecting...how exciting!

blmcd said...

Thank you for uploading it! And of course thank you to lily and Ellie for the link, what would we do without you :)

Just me said...

Thanks for uploading.
I just don't think that talking about kissing so much and kissing in front of everyone+ the whole world is modest or pure.

Anonymous said...

It will be veeery interesting watching what happens in this season since obviously at least one of the girls starts a courtship and (obviously from this episode) no one has started anything yet!
Thanks for putting this episode up, whoever did it!!! =D Fun 2 watch!!

So glad Priscilla and David saved their first kiss until their marriage!

Joke Vermanen said...

Thanks for uploading, I can't watch it on TV because i'm in Europe. I totally enjoyed this episode!

Denise said...

Anonymous, I think they did wait to get married to share their first kiss.

I loved this episode, as I do all of them. I think the family needed that distraction with all the sadness with passing of Jubliee. I did notice they didn't mention anything about the Duggars campaigning for Rick Santorium, as I am assuming that is why Jim bob and Michelle were down in Florida a few days earlier.

Thanks also to this blog!!

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I was sad to miss it when it aired, so it was so fantastic to watch online here.

I do want to know how the Duggar sisters get their hair to fall in such lovely curls and waves. Anyone know?

--Eve

Anonymous said...

Eve,

They home perm it.

Brett + Aisling + Aedan +Eli said...

Wow. Those first wedding kisses look so awkward! lol. It's sweet, but very funny at the same time. :)

LOVE THE SHOW. Just love having something positive and uplifting to watch. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

I would like to know how they do their hair like that also , if anyone knows please share..that was such an inspiring season premiere, i'm so glad it was on utube that's the only way I get to see it. I think many people will watch it and make the committment to God to remain pure and prepare for the one God has for them. That was an amazingly beautiful and well planned out wedding, wow! Josie was so cute too!

Travis and Adrienne Branch said...

Just watched it on YouTube and loved it! We no longer subscribe to cable so YouTube has been my saving grace!

Anonymous said...

@Gtaboy107 Thank you so much for uploading the duggar video! I think there is more out there than me that want to thank you! If it is not to hard could you upload the Bates family (united bates of america). I don't have cable and so it is fun to duggar videos on youtube. Keep up the good work!

E

Debbie said...

I loved the interview with all the duggar girls what wisdom for such young girls! I pray they continue to seek God for the right man!

Anonymous said...

thanks! do you think you can film the next epidsodes?

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed this episode, Pricilla has the sweetest voice!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

lily and ellie i really dont know where to post this but i have a question about something that's going around facebook. my question is: is it true that the duggars recommend this website: nogreaterjoy.org and a book called:To Train Up A Child
Turning the hearts of the fathers to the children
by Michael and Debi Pearl
it's been rumored in facebook people saying that the duggars recomend this book and website and also that it has bad stuff in the book. i have broken my head back and forth looking through thier web page and in the books, (i have both of them) and i have found nothing. can you comfirm if it's true or not...also this book is on this website but i didnt see anything mention with the duggars or this book. thanks for reading and answering me!!! if you cant or choose not to answer me here and or put this as a comment would you please email me back with a response as this is really bugging me because i really like them. thanks again...you could email me to: rw011980@yahoo.com thank you!!!

Sue Z said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I don't have cable and would otherwise be "Duggarless".

Anonymous said...

I would love to see one of the girls just fall head over heels in love with a Christian man who is not Gothard. I really want to see what their parents would do.
It seems kinda scary to me how Jim Bob had his routine for the guys. It just doesn't seem right the way he feels the need to be soo in control of his kids future and future life. Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up the way they said they want to marry someone that reminds them of their dad. (not those exact words, but still too close for comfort) ewweee.

Anonymous said...

I did love to watch the episode without all the commercials so that was a really nice time saver. And got to watch it on my time:-)
Thanks Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

can anyone do a video of the Bates show ? I would love to see it?

Anonymous said...

I hope we get to see more of Priscilla and David they seem like such a great couple with a great future, they also have a great website. Priscilla seems so sweet.

Anonymous said...

It puzzles me beyond reason why the Duggars don't mention the baby they lost way back when....when they mention Jubilee. And why the Bates don't discuss miscarriages, nor do the Duggars. It is like they say children are a blessing from God if they, human beings, choose to recognize them, but they ignore the blessings they miscarried. I just don;'t get it and never will.

Anonymous said...

@Gtaboy107 thanks for uploading it!
is it possible to upload last season too?
i don't have this in my country:(
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much to Lily ellie and whom ever put this on you tube and whoever alerted the blog! God bless each and everyone of you what a lovely selfless thing to do xxx from Australia

Treasure19 said...

Thank you so much to whoever posted this on youtube and also to Lily and Ellie! :D

haha, the couple sure loved taking photos at the end...hehe :)

Gtaboy107 said...

I don't have last season, but on Youtube you can watch it, other people has put it online.

Joke Vermanen said...

Is there any chance the episodes of season 9 are all going online?

Libby said...

Thank you for sharing this with us Lily and Ellie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Michiel for uploading this on youtube! Also thanks to Lily & Ellie for posting this! I love to watch the duggar but do not have TV :( I love how they all are saving there first kiss until there wedding day!! I am doing the something and waiting until GOD brings the right man for me! Thanks again Lily & Ellie for all you both do to keep us all up to date on the duggars! :-)

God bless!
Don't Quit!!
Catherine K

Anonymous said...

The wedding was at the end of march 2012. If Anna was pregnant at that time and showing, she would've given birth already!!

kms said...

They have mentioned their previous loss multiple times. Every time they explain why they don't use contraception anymore. They lost the baby and were using contraception when they conceived.

I think since Anna had a loss they would wait until later in the pregnancy to announce. She may be, she may not be. I don't think it's an insult to wish and hope and envision the possibility.

Both families have discussed their miscarriages.

Anonymous said...

I wish ppl would stop speculating and saying Anna is expecting do ppl not think word doesn't get around to get that everyone is saying she looks pregant I'm sure it makes her self conscious and hurts her feeling! If she is expecting they will make an annoucment the duggars always do . She did have 2 children 20mth apart and both were good size babies kynzie was 8 lbs and micheal was almost 10lbs . I think she look amazing . Anyway it was cute to see the akwardness between priscilla and david brought back memories of josh and Anna and how much they have matured and grown as a couple over they past four years

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

Yep, the sisters have done home perms. What I'd Like to know is if they use a styling wand, iron, or bandanna curlers to achieve their newer look-its so classy and sweet! If you do an interview soon, please ask, Lily & Ellie! Thanks! --Eve

Alexandra said...

Yes, if Lily and Ellie do another interview with the Duggars, PLEASE ask the older Duggar girls how they style their hair. Obviously they perm it, but it looks like they do some curler work to it, as well. I would like to know how they do it because it is gorgeous! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

They have blamed themselves on their miscarriages.

Hans said...

Hey Guys, for myself I solved this audio displacement-problem by downloading the Video from Youtube with "Clipgrab" (you can use any kind of downloader) and then I watched the video with "VLC-Player" which has an option that moves the audio back or forth while watching (in 50 millisecond steps). On my Mac-Version it's with the keys "G" and "F". Find out what works for you.

Ems said...

@kms I wasn't aware that Anna had also had a miscarriage?! Thats so sad and she's so young!

Anonymous said...

I would also love to know how they achieve those beautiful curls...I have long hair too and my curls never come out looking like theirs.

Anonymous said...

To be fair, there were a couple of points where Josh looked pregnant too! If they are, they'll let us know, but if they're not, how insulting are we being to Anna?

Anonymous said...

Yes I definitely would also like to know what the Duggar girls do to their hair besides perm it. Thanks! :)

Virginie Eulalie said...

Merci, merci, merci! C'est cool de pouvoir regarder ma famille préféré depuis la france ;-)

Traci said...

I really like the Duggar family! I agree with everything they do and I am so inspired by them! I wish I could meet them someday!! :)

jill cornwall said...

have not seen any of the latest series but again it sounds amazing from the coments,i do wish more young people would not rush into relationships ,i have been married for 44 years and still happy ,how many of todays marriges will last?

Lily and Ellie said...

@Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

The Duggars do endorse the book "To Train Up a Child." Everybody has different ideas, and there are a lot of people who are against Christianity and/or the Duggars' specific beliefs. If you have searched the book and have found nothing that you consider negative, that means that the book conforms to your personal beliefs. You should trust your own instincts, as you do not know who is writing those reviews.

Hope this helps,
Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

Why didn't this episode show the Bates - they were there. Will the Bates show have an episode about the wedding? Thanks for posting the video!!!!

Lily and Ellie said...

@Anonymous

Hi Anonymous,

Right now, there is no episode scheduled featuring the Bates at Priscilla's wedding.

Thanks for reading,
Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

I was just on Davidlovespriscilla.com and saw some current pictures of both David and Priscilla and I must say in one close up shot of Priscilla she looks like she will be sharing some baby news soon! In comparison to her wedding photos she looks like she might be showing signs of an early baby bump :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for uploading this episode. I'm from Germany so I can only watch the episodes on youtube.

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

For the person who asked how they get their hair like that, I'm assuming you're talking about the little wavy/curl style(Jessa's really stood out to me), not the scrunched style like we've seen in the past.I'm pretty sure they use a clampless curling iron. They also probably take larger sections of hair for each curl. My favorite clampless curling iron is the Conair Infiniti it's a lot faster that a traditional curling you just have to be careful not to burn yourself.

Anonymous said...

Oh ! I can't believe ... Chad is there too !!!

Debra said...

I don't know if they do, but we and several failies we know use that book in helping us train our kids and its been a real help and blessing!

Anonymous said...

I was inspired by David and Priscilla Waller's love for each other, the Lord, and others. I made this smilebox about them.
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d7a4d304e4459784d4468384e544d334e5455314d6a633d0d0a&sb=1
I thank them for sharing their lives with me and the rest of the world. I would also like to congratulate them on Baby Waller.
*All photo from davidlovespriscilla.com

~Hannah Farmer
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Lily and Ellie said...

@Anonymous

What a beautiful Smilebox, Hannah! Thanks for sharing.

~Lily and Ellie

Anonymous said...

"The Duggars do endorse the book :
"To Train Up a Child." Everybody has different ideas, and there are a lot of people who are against Christianity and/or the Duggars' specific beliefs. If you have searched the book and have found nothing that you consider negative, that means that the book conforms to your personal beliefs."

Im sorry but physically punishing a child in the way described by the Pearl's book (physically punishing a breasfeeding baby?!) is nothing to do with Christianity. Please remember that physical punishment of children is illegal in alot of countries and this isnt without reason. I would not recommend this book at all, and the overweight of bad reviews on Amazon should get any intelligent person thinking (it is not like there is only a few negative reviews but hundreds!)

Cl said...

That particular book is the only reference that I have found on any sites related to the Duggars or the other large families who raise their families in similar fashion which upsets me on so many levels. To tell young parents to put a baby under the age of 1 on a blanket, put a favorite or interesting toy just out of reach and then hit the child when he oe she naturally reaches for it is child abuse plain and simple. To suggest that a parent has a right to continue to beat a child until he or she submits to their authority is insane. Every time someone asks Michelle Duggar if she spanks her kids she avoids the answer. As a mandated child abuse reporter I would report any of these practices to police or social services. This is not discipline endorsed in that book it is severe physical and emotional violence.

Alicia Anderson said...

The vid doesn't exist now :-(

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.