On tonight's new episode of 19 Kids and Counting, "Duggars in Space"...
- While Michelle and Jill stay behind in Israel to wait out Josie's cold, the rest of the family visits Space Camp in Huntsville, Alabama. They are given mock spacesuits to wear (the real ones cost $11 million each).
- "There's not any way I'm ever going to be an astronaut," admits Josh. "I should have thought of that fifty pounds ago."
- Watching her aunts and uncles experience the moonwalk simulator, Mackynzie is eager to give it a try. Moments after being strapped into the chair, she starts screaming. "She definitely was not into the whole out-of-this-world experience," says Josh.
- Several of the Duggars brave the multi-axis simulator and, despite their history of motion sickness, do not lose their lunch. According to the Space Camp employee, the rider's center of gravity stays in place, making it nearly impossible to experience motion sickness (unless you hold your breath, which has happened once).
- "Joy is...a young lady now," says Jim Bob."But occasionally she still likes to do tomboy things, like climb on the outside of a spaceship. And she had a great time." Both she and Josiah enjoy floating in midair.
- During an interview with the crew, Jackson remarks: "Girls don't go up in space. Well, do they?" Johannah smiles and nods. "Oh," replies the slightly embarrassed Jackson.
- When the Duggars return to Tontitown, Jedidiah pays a visit to Dr. Taylor to have a cyst removed from the inside of his lip. Jim Bob and Michelle have accompanied two other children, Johannah ("Duggars in Stitches") and Jason ("Duggar in Danger"), to have work done by the plastic surgeon.