Search this Blog

Search Results

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Duggars Return TONIGHT

The moment you have all been waiting for is coming soon! After a nearly three-month break, the Duggars are returning to TLC in less than six hours.

Tonight's episode is called 19 Kids and Counting, "Duggars Planning the Future" and airs at 9PM EST/8PM CST. We have posted an exclusive sneak peak from NBC's The Clicker.

Come back after the show for our famous recap.



Missed the Duggars on the Today Show this morning? Click here to watch the full interview.

16 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

i cant belive how much their house change over the years watching them on tv they had how bunks beds before and now they two and 4 beds in the boys room

-brittani

June1 said...

Oh, my... Is it just me or does Michelle look worn out? Maybe it's just the quality of the video, but it looks like the last three months have really taken a toll on her. :(

Seeing the little preview of her and Jim Bob in the hospital, it's so painful to see her crying since we always see her face aglow with happiness.

April said...

Can't wait.

You know what I would love to see?? Pictures of her pantry and laundry room. How do you organize for such a large amount of people?? I only have to organize for half her amount and need help -- thought pictures of Michelles' might inspire me....

Anonymous said...

OMG so excited for the premiere of the Duggar's I cant wait. I've thinking about it all day long!! Also Happy Valentines Day Duggars!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls the recap is all i can go by here in Australia.
I will be patiently waiting for the update.

Champion Builders said...

How sweet to have those 4 little girls so close in ages. I love the giggles.

Anonymous said...

I am so exited! Rick Santorum is in ID!

Libby said...

I can't wait

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I have watched your show and thought your conviction of faith is so commendable. I am impressed with the love that your family has for one another. There never seems to be fighting or any disagreements... lol.. when I was a child it was just me and my borther and we fought all of the time. You and jim Bob have an amazing family! I hope you are able to have one more child and not have the last one be associated with sadness and loss. May you and your family be blessed and loved always.
Thank you for your show.

Jo-Anne Cook said...

I am so glad your show is back on TV. I love it. In my home, we have four generations living here. I sometimes get over whelmed, but I am 65. I have always said we are very blessed to have great grandchildren in our home. Your home is so beautiful and your children are so beautiful. You are an inspiration to me and I know I will be calmer now that you are back on TV. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Love your show. My name is Jo-Anne

Anonymous said...

Just finished watching the new episode. It was so nice to see them back on a new episode, but I thought it was going to show the funeral? It Didn't... Do you know what episode the funeral will be in Lily and Ellie?? thanks Kathryn.

habecker said...

waiting for someone to upload it on youtube!

April- they show the garage 'warehouse' and the laundry room often. and their laundry room is their main closet.

trying to find a clip for you..

Lily and Ellie said...

Hi Kathryn,

Looks like TLC will air the funeral later on in the season.

~Lily and Ellie

Stacey said...

April, here is a great clip of a tour through their house:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3EHfSCE9lg&context=C312ca70ADOEgsToPDskIihgBQeUG97NQ4VV9QMhRJ

jessa said...

isnt that an old clip??? like form dec?

Lily and Ellie said...

@jessa

Hi jessa,

This post is from February 14th. The Duggars will return with new episodes at the end of August. :)

~Lily and Ellie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.