Search this Blog

Search Results

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Duggars Returning Soon?

Hi Readers! Hope you all had (and are still having, in some time zones) a wonderful weekend!
The question of the hour: When will the Duggars return? Word on the streets is that new episodes of 19 Kids and Counting will premier on January 22nd. It is not an official announcement [yet], but we will keep you posted.

20 Comments (Click Here to Add Yours):

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so exited! It will be fun to have them back! Looking forward with everyone else...

Libby said...

I am so ready to have them back on TV!

Nancy said...

I can't wait to see all the duggars. They are my favorite family show.

Rosemary said...

Me too!!

Gracie L. said...

Taylor Swift rocks!...okay back to the topic here! That's so awesome! I thought they wouldn't air them again. But that's great! Can't wait, I'll be counting down the days!;) By the way, I love your website! Keep up the good work!

Ryan and Ann Marie said...

Thank You!!! I am so exited to have them back.

Ann Marie

Anonymous said...

Do you know what the episode will be about?

Lily and Ellie said...

Hi Anonymous (at 7:49 PM)

TLC hasn't yet released a summary of the first episode of the season. We will post it when it is announced.

~Lily and Ellie

jill cornwall said...

cannot wait ,i need soom new insparation when life gets you down they are such a joy hope its the same in england

Anonymous said...

God Bless this family. They are a wonderful example of what families should be. Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us. Not only the good times but also the hard times. I enjoy this one of a kind show. We love you!!!!

angelak said...

I can't wait. Finally new episodes to watch with my 22 mos old son, who says "josie, yeah josie".

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news. When I look back over the past years I am amazed at the positive influence and impact that the Duggars and their TV show have had on my family!

Charlene said...

Yay! What a fantastic birthday present that would be for me!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! I got to meet them and talk to them (with a camera in my face! cant wait to see the new episodes but not so sure I want to see me!!!!!!!!!

Lyndsey G said...

I hope so! I have been watching reruns!!I just started reading a love that multiplies. I know Im a little behind but i absolutely love it. Their grace as a family and their trust in God through everything is inspiring! Thanks Duggars!

kathie said...

I can't wait tell the new duggers come back on I love there shows so much. I can't wait I'm so exiced.

kathie said...

I can't wait tell they come on tv I still watch all there shows over and over when I get sad they make me happy that's why I watch there shows all the time. Kathie s

AngelzRKidz said...

They May not be back on for awhile , Considering that Michelle Has Just been through a miscarriage. And Probably still going thru the Grieving Process.
So Just please Be Patient and Pray for the Family Right now.
I Love the Show And the Family As much as you all Do . And I miss seeing them too.
But just pray for them at this time.
But Im sure they will be back soon.:)

Val said...

Why are they only doing reruns? When are they coming back online?

Lily and Ellie said...

@Val

Hi Val,

New episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" will return in late August.

Thanks for reading!
Lily and Ellie

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments! Our aim is to post all points of view, but we will not post anything that is profane, derogatory, or in poor taste.